For more information, email Jennifer Henn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking to grow in your faith and build relationships–from the comfort of your home?
If so, Wholly Loved invites you to join one of our upcoming online Bible studies.
Wholly Loved is excited to offer new online Bible Studies happening in 2022! Registration links and QR codes are listed below:
- Carol McCraken, Women’s online book club- “Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life”. Dates: April 24 and May 22. Register here.
Can we really transform our lives when we are ready? Thankfully, it is possible. Try something new with us! Beginning April 24th at 6:30 CST, join our online Zoom book club. This will be a time to connect with other women as we read through our first book selection. The first meeting will be a time of introductions, both of ourselves, and the book. We’ll read through the book independently and meet again to discuss May 22nd.
- Dawn Tolbert, “Name Above All Names” on Thursday nights. Dates: April 7- May 26. Register here.
Draw closer to Jesus by walking through this study of seven key qualities of Jesus’ identity and ministry. Through the accessible writing of two influential pastors, the group will encounter Jesus as
• the True Prophet
• the Great High Priest
• the Conquering King
• the Seed of the Woman
• the Son of Man
• the Suffering Servant
• the Lamb on the Throne.
The book aims to help us “see and meditate on the incomparable character of Christ” and to better grasp just how great He really is!
- Beth Dorsey, “Living by the Book; the art and science of reading the Bible” on Monday nights. Dates: May 23- June 27 (not on 5/30). Register here.
How would you describe your personal Bible study? Mundane or motivational? Lackluster or lively? Redundant or reviving? Howard and Bill Hendricks offer a practical 3-step process that will help you master simple yet effective inductive methods of observation, interpretation, and application that will make all the difference in your time with God’s Word!
- Jennifer Henn, “Walking in Discipleship” on Thursday nights. Dates: May 19 – Jun 16. Register here.
Get ready for God to awaken your walk as you start your journey with Jesus and the Disciples some 2000 years ago. The book, Walking in Discipleship uses questions, sequencing the story, and group discussions to help the reader know how to become a disciple of Jesus.
- Beth Dorsey, “Living by the Book; the art and science of reading the Bible” on Monday nights. Dates: Aug 1- Sept 26 (not on 9/5). Register here.